Sunday, June 05, 2005

About me

A reader of this blog (I was very excited to find that I have at least one definite reader! :-) told me that it would be nice to post some information about myself here, since I basically just launched this site out of the blue without doing so. So here goes:

Name: Shane Stein
Age: 26
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Immediate Family (i.e. family that I live with): Married to Tracey. Extended family: Parents, two brothers, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, etc.
Occupation: Just graduated from MBA program at Wharton, and looking for a job. I'm actually close to signing with a particular company in another state, but it hasn't officially happened yet, so I won't mention it here for the moment.
Goals for this blog: Write some good music reviews and other interesting tidbits that will hopefully entertain readers and make it worthwhile to read these entries.

2 Comments:

Blogger João Amaro Correia said...

hi, i'm portuguese and i have a "harblog" too:
http://hardblog.blogspot.com

see you, joão

2:23 PM  
Blogger Shane said...

Sounds great, nice blog too. Unfortunately I can't read it (I don't know Portuguese at all), but I definitely like the name :-)

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home